Recognizing Educators. Guiding Student Achievement.
In an effort to place the most effective educators in front of the students who need them most, Delaware is recognizing and rewarding effective teachers, specialists, and school leaders who succeed in reducing achievement gaps.
- Retention awards: Between $5,500 and $7,500 over two years for eligible educators already working in participating schools. Educators can earn this award annually, for a total of up to $15,000.
- Formal recognition by the Delaware Department of Education (DDOE) for their practice.
- Initial training and ongoing professional learning at no cost to the educator.
- Leadership opportunities as well as opportunities to learn from others in the Co-Op.
Benefits for Participating Schools:
- Incentives to help participating schools retain their most effective educators and recruit others.
Participating schools all have high populations of traditionally underserved students.
To learn more about the Delaware Talent Cooperative, visit www.detalentcoop.org.